The appointment letters of John Durancé George, Dental Surgeon
Writer: Lady Louth
Date: 6th March 1849
Address: Coburg Hotel
Lady Louth presents her
her Compliments to Mr George
& requests he will have
the kindness to let her
know if her son could
see him on Thursday
the 8th at 3 o'clock, as he is
leaving Town next day.
Charles St. Grosvenor Sq.
Lady Louth was born Anna Maria Roche, and was the daughter of Philip Roche and Hon. Anna Maria Plunkett.
She married Thomas Oliver Plunkett, 12th Baron Louth in 1830. They had six children:
- Hon. Augusta Anna Margaret Plunkett, d. 1907
- Hon. Adelaide Constance Plunkett, d. 1866
- Hon. Randalina Anna Maria Louisa Plunkett, d. 6 Feb 1932
- Randal Percy Otway Plunkett, (later the 13th Baron Louth), b. 1832, d. 1883
- Hon. Thomas Oliver Plunkett, b. 8 Apr 1838, d. 6 Dec 1889
- Hon. Algernon Richard Hartland Plunkett2 b. 1841, d. 1873