The only record of Kitnors of Cutcombe is a series of wills:
- In 1562 the wills of John and William Kitnor were proved.
- In 1583 Roger Kitnor's will was proved. He may have been the brother of Richard Kitnor of Exford.
- In 1584 John Kittner made his will.
- In 1623 Wilmotte Kitnor's will was proved. Perhaps she was the Willmut Kytner whose four daughters were mentioned in the will of Richard Kitnor of Exford.
- In 1638 Henry Kittner's will was proved.
- On 24th May 1646 Richard Kitner made his will; it was proved on the 20th June 1648. He left a widow, Johan. His daughter, Christian, wife of John Thorne, was his residual legatee and executrix.
No later mention of a Kitnor at Cutcombe has been found.
Sources: Taunton Wills, parts I, II and III